Your Brake Inspection near Trophy Club, TX Includes:
- Road Test for symptoms
- Visual inspection of shoes and calipers
- Check fluid levels
- Apply micrometer to rotors to test
- Check for audible noises in braking system
Your brakes and brake system is a critical safety feature in your car, truck or SUV. Annual inspections and proper maintenance are important in order to ensure your safety and to avoid costly failures to the brake system. AAMCO near Trophy Club, TX certified technicians examine the entire braking system pads/shoes, hydraulic fluids, rotor/drum wear, calipers and wheel cylinders, brake hardware, hoses and lines, master cylinder, and the anti-lock system for vehicles so equipped.
Call Now: (817) 431-0009
Brake Repair and Service near Trophy Club, TX :
Its important to note that there are two ways to determine whether or not the brake pads will need to be replaced near Trophy Club, TX:
If you see that the depth of the pad is less that 1/4 inch. You need to replace it, and soon! If you see that its less than 1/8 inch, there isn’t any time to waste as you are getting really close on damaging the rotor. You need to then do it ASAP!
If you are hearing a screeching sound when you put your foot on the brakes, this is a bad sign. You are overdue for a reline. But, if it sounds more like scraping on metal, then you have damaged your rotors and you need to fix the brakes immediately otherwise you could cause major damage. It is also recommended that you try to get the rotors resurfaced or changed, judging by the damage.
Changing your brake pads too soon is much better than changing them too late. That way you will avoid more expensive repairs as well as unsafe driving! Get brake repair near Trophy Club, TX today!
Brake System Service
If you notice any of the signs of possible brake failure: squealing, grinding, other unusual noise when you apply the brakes, a brake pedal that can be depressed nearly to the floor, a brake warning light that stays lit. Have your brake system checked out as soon as possible.
AAMCO Brake System Service and Brake Repair near Trophy Club, TX includes:
- A thorough inspection of your vehicles entire braking system
- Worn pads and shoes replaced
- Wheel bearings repacked as needed
- Lubrication for specified components
- Rotor and drum resurfacing (may need replacement if wear is excessive)
- Replacement of other components based on findings of inspection
- Old brake fluid is replaced with fresh fluid
- Adjust parking brake
- Road test to ensure the entire braking system is operating properly