Free A/C Diagnostic Includes:
- Attach A/C machine to test line pressures
- Do visual check for leaks
- Check operation of compressor
- Check drive belts for cracks or damage
Don’t let an air conditioning system that’s not working properly make you lose your cool—take your automobile, truck or SUV to AAMCO for air conditioning inspection, diagnosis and service. The service could be as simple as a recharge of the refrigerant—or the inspection could call for other service, like a new compressor.
Call Now: (817) 431-0009
Your air conditioning belt drives many other components in your automobile, meaning a broken belt can have a much worse impact than simply an uncomfortable trip. It takes an expert to tell, so take your automobile to AAMCO Keller and let the mechanics give you the peace of mind knowing that your automobile will keep you cooler and safer.
Signs that your automobile may have a malfunctioning air conditioning system include:
- Your air conditioner blows only hot air from the vents
- The air conditioner blows cold only sporadically
- There are noises when you run your air conditioner
AAMCO Keller Air Conditioning Service begins with our state-of-the-art air conditioning system diagnostic test. This diagnosis includes:
- Inspection of the air conditioning compressor drive belt for cracks or damage
- Inspection of all air conditioning-related components for leaks or damage
- A check for proper operation of the air conditioning compressor and other components prior to service
- Testing lines, hoses, seals, and other system components for leaks
Depending on the results of the diagnosis, the system is then serviced only as required to ensure proper operation, which might include:
- Evacuate refrigerant from the system
- Recharge the system using the appropriate refrigerant to the exact system capacity according to the automobile manufacturer’s specifications
- Perform any necessary service on compressor, evaporator, condenser, and electrical controls
- Recheck the system to ensure proper operation.
While your automobile is at the center, an AAMCO Keller certified mechanic will also perform a 36-point ProtectCheck Inspection. Your automobile, truck or SUV will get a thorough going-over to make sure all of the major systems are in good working order.