The majority of today’s vehicles have timing belts, although some still use timing chains. The timing belt drives and synchronizes important components of the engine.
Maintenance and Care:
Please refer to your owner’s manual for timing belt maintenance information for your specific vehicle; there is likely a specified mileage interval where replacement is required. If you have any questions or concerns, a trained technician at your local AAMCO center can pinpoint any potential problems, potentially saving you money and the inconvenience of a breakdown.
AAMCO Keller is a full-service, ASE- (Automotive Service Excellence) certified Auto Repair shop qualified to perform scheduled maintenance and repairs on all Domestic cars, Trucks, European and Asian. We are dedicated to providing superior, competent, and courteous service at a level that is unsurpassed in the industry. Our state-of-the-art equipment, factory-trained and certified technicians, and customer service come together to provide you with a great auto repair experience.
Benefits of doing business with AAMCO:
- Reputable, with a nationwide presence
- Experienced, highly trained technicians
- Latest and greatest diagnostic tools and equipment
- Free towing with rebuilt transmission or major repair
- Financing upon credit approval
- Extended warranties, service contracts, and fleet management contracts accepted